Join 2,501 other subscribers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April Graff RD
- RT @blueberries: Did you know blueberries are a good source of vitamin C and an excellent source of vitamin K? Grab a boost of blue for one… 1 week ago
- Never in a million years did I think that working would look like this! As a registered dietitian by trade, my offi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago
- Check out these fun, hands-on @KiwiCo projects for young scientists, artists & makers ages 0-16+. kiwico.com/?utm_source=tw… 5 years ago
- I ♥️🐷. Digging in with pork fabrication today. Check out my insta stories for more of my… instagram.com/p/BZlpCcjHOup/ 5 years ago
- It's that kind of day! #flatwhite to the rescue! @starbucks #coffee #caffeine #motivation… instagram.com/p/BXndpONFi9C/ 5 years ago
Tag Archives: breakfast
Eggie-Cado Sandwich: A favorite way to start my day.
Do you have those meals that no matter how often you have them, your knees still go weak, your eyes roll, and you never want the meal to end? Well, for me, it is an Eggie-Cado Sandwich. So simple, yet … Continue reading
Muesli: The Breakfast of Champions!
On cold winter mornings, I love a nice, hot breakfast. Most weekdays I grab a whole-wheat peanut butter bagel and banana as I scramble to get myself and the kids ready and out the door. So when we have more … Continue reading
Posted in Products Tagged bob's red mill, breakfast, Hot breakfast, Muesli, whole grain Leave a comment
Twice a month my husband has class all day on Saturdays. So that leaves me and the kids to do as we wish. I like to try to include at least one “fun” activity that we all enjoy (besides the … Continue reading
Posted in Recipes Tagged breakfast, Muffins, Whole Wheat, Whole Wheat Muffins, Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins Leave a comment
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Steel-Cut Oats
There are many things that bring me joy in life and walking into a delicious-smelling house after a long day’s work to a meal that is ready to eat is near the top of the list. This morning, I can … Continue reading
Posted in Recipes Tagged breakfast, Crock Pot, Oatmeal, Oats, Pumpkin Oatmeal, Slow Cooker 5 Comments
Eat Right, Your Way, Every Day for National Nutrition Month!
March is National Nutrition Month. This year’s theme is “Eat Right, Your Way, Every Day” and recognizes that lifestyles, cultural and ethnic traditions and health concerns influence what we like to eat. Our meals don’t need to be a carbon-copy … Continue reading
Posted in Eat Right Tagged breakfast, eat right, myplate 2 Comments