Lemon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
All you need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 of a lemon
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
All you do:
- Over medium-high heat, place a large saute pan and add olive oil.
- Place trimmed and halved Brussels Sprouts in pan, cut-side down.
- Saute for 5-7 minutes, until bottoms are golden brown. The less you stir, the better your results.
- Give a quick stir/flip. Season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the juice of half a fresh lemon over the top of the Brussels Sprouts, stir.
- Once steam has stopped (30 – 60 seconds), remove from heat and place into a serving dish. Cover with grated Parmesan cheese, serve.