Lemon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
All you need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 of a lemon
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
All you do:
- Over medium-high heat, place a large saute pan and add olive oil.
- Place trimmed and halved Brussels Sprouts in pan, cut-side down.
- Saute for 5-7 minutes, until bottoms are golden brown. The less you stir, the better your results.
- Give a quick stir/flip. Season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the juice of half a fresh lemon over the top of the Brussels Sprouts, stir.
- Once steam has stopped (30 – 60 seconds), remove from heat and place into a serving dish. Cover with grated Parmesan cheese, serve.
A mix of realism, humor, tips and delicious recipes. I am a mother, wife, passionate sewer and registered dietitian. I want to show people that food is medicine and getting back in the kitchen is the key to health. I love everything about food: gardening, shopping, cooking and most of all, EATING!
Notice that "dishes" isn't on that list....
Food isn't perfect. It nourishes our minds, bodies and souls! As a blogger, journalist, speaker and broadcast professional, I enjoy talking about food and nutrition for websites, television, radio, magazines, and newspapers.
I also work with companies to provide customized nutrition education and recipe development.
This entry was posted in Recipes
and tagged brussels
, brussels sprouts
, easy recipe
, health recipe
, healthy food
, leafy greens
, quick recipe
, side dish
, simple recipe
. Bookmark the permalink